“Custom jewelry made here”
Review of ib designs

ib designs
Ranked #2 of 13 Shopping in Christiansted
More attraction details
Owner description: This wondrous gallery in Christiansted, St. Croix is home to the distinctive designs of local artist/metalsmith, Whealan Massicott. Crafting for over 19 years, Whealan continues to be motivated by the complexity of the Caribbean's people, beauty, and culture. Being a musician at heart allows life's movements, patterns, and rhythms to play out in his raw organic designs. Whealan's richness of imagination, his creativity, and his material invention allows each piece to express diversity, emotion, and the beauty of life. Ib designs' FEEL GOOD JEWELRY is a salute to the simplicity of life and to the inspiration of creativity. We hope you find something special that makes you feel good.
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Looking for something that is custom made? This is the place. Price is reasonable and the more you buy, the better the discount. They even have the famous clasp bracelet at one of the better prices. I would guess that since they have a lower overhead, they can give you better deals.

There are newer reviews for ib designs

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I have several pieces of IB Designs jewelry and I always get compliments on them all! I got my first piece while visiting St. Croix in 2009 and their unique style has kept me coming back ever since! They also have wonderful costumer service. One time I broke a stud of an earring (totally my fault) and they fixed it and sent it back to me with a personalized engraved design on the back of each earring. It's the special thought like that, that truly makes you love a company. Thanks IB for your hand-crafted jewelry and for being so special!

ibdesigns, Owner at ib designs, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

So thrilled you love your jewels! We love sharing our feel good jewelry to happy people. Wear well and come visit soon :)

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Jewel Of The Seas docked in Frederiksted on 1/20/14 and we decided to take a shuttle to Christiansted for $16 RT. It was MLK day and my wife had been in contact with the owners on Facebook, she was really looking forward to seeing the shop. As it turned out they were not going to be open because of the holiday but remembered the conversations with my wife and opened just because we were coming. Can't get any nicer than that! Needless to say they have wonderful designs and we dropped some serious coin in there. I'm sure we will be back again and again.

So fun to have met you....had lots of fun! We look forward to welcoming you back when you return to St. Croix next year. Be well and enjoy your jewels :)

Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

All of the 'locals' on the island wear island bracelets. I saw so many different designs on people, and everyone I asked said the best place was ib. When I went, I was looking for a souvenir for my mom and ended up with a two-tone silver and gold infinity design bracelet for her, and a a silver infinity ring for myself. It was pricey, but worth it - we're talking hand made, real silver and 14k gold jewelry. My only disappointment is that I didn't get an island bracelet for myself...but it gives me a reason to go back!

Reviewed December 10, 2013

This amazing jewelry shop produces hand crafted Caribbean designs with great style and amazing quality. The jewelry and the welcoming energy of Kris, Whealan and the entire ib crew makes for a great visit - and a greater keepsake. Seriously, this is top-notch craftsmanship, the best product in the islands, made by a fantastic shop of people.
Worth every visit.