“Great Artist and Wonderful Customer Service”
Review of ib designs

ib designs
Ranked #1 of 13 Shopping in Christiansted
More attraction details
Owner description: This wondrous gallery in Christiansted, St. Croix is home to the distinctive designs of local artist/metalsmith, Whealan Massicott. Crafting for over 19 years, Whealan continues to be motivated by the complexity of the Caribbean's people, beauty, and culture. Being a musician at heart allows life's movements, patterns, and rhythms to play out in his raw organic designs. Whealan's richness of imagination, his creativity, and his material invention allows each piece to express diversity, emotion, and the beauty of life. Ib designs' FEEL GOOD JEWELRY is a salute to the simplicity of life and to the inspiration of creativity. We hope you find something special that makes you feel good.
Reviewed January 26, 2012

I have purchased several unique pieces of jewelry from ib designs. Every time I wear one of them I get several compliments. The last piece I purchased was a copper ring. I special ordered my size and it was ready within 2 days! I can't wait to go back. It is now a stop I make every time I visit ST. Croix!

There are newer reviews for ib designs

Reviewed October 30, 2011

As a local, IB is my all time favorite jewelry store on island!
They will custom make anything for you without hesitating! They will make baby sized bracelets! Just ask!
They are always so kind and helpful!
Find them somewhere on Facebook, they are always posting new photos of new creations.

Reviewed August 15, 2011

I absolutely love this little jewelry store!! I found ib designs during our first trip to St. Croix in August of 2010. It was our wedding/honeymoon trip, so when I saw the infinity bracelet I thought it was perfect to commemorate the trip! When we went back to St. Croix this year this wonderful shop was my 1st stop!! I picked out the wave bracelet!! I ended up going back 2 more times before we came home. I just couldn't pass up getting a couple other pieces!! Love, love, love this place!!!

1  Thank samanthacw
Reviewed June 16, 2011

I went to IB for the first time in March 2011 and wanted everything in the store. Kris the owner was so sweet and took a tutu picture for my portfolio. I bought some gorgeous hoop earrings and two bracelets that I wear everyday. This is a must stop shop for visitors and locals alike, all their jewelery is fabulous and their prices are very reasonable. I love IB designs, it be IRIE...

Reviewed April 29, 2011

I have been going to IB Design for years and get something new each time we are on island. Kris, Whealan and the rest of the IB family are wonderful to work with and the jewlery is so unique that I always get compliments.
I can highly recommend!