“My Favorite Jewlery”
Review of ib designs

ib designs
Ranked #1 of 15 Shopping in Christiansted
More attraction details
Owner description: This wondrous gallery in Christiansted, St. Croix is home to the distinctive designs of local artist/metalsmith, Whealan Massicott. Crafting for over 25 years, Whealan continues to be motivated by the complexity of the Caribbean's people, beauty, and culture. Being a musician at heart allows life's movements, patterns, and rhythms to play out in his raw organic designs. Whealan's richness of imagination, his creativity, and his material invention allows each piece to express diversity, emotion, and the beauty of life. ib designs' FEEL GOOD JEWELRY is a salute to the simplicity of life and to the inspiration of creativity. We hope you find something special that makes you feel good. Please stop in and say hi.
Reviewed April 29, 2011

I have been going to IB Design for years and get something new each time we are on island. Kris, Whealan and the rest of the IB family are wonderful to work with and the jewlery is so unique that I always get compliments.
I can highly recommend!

in 6 reviews
"evaluate"
"stops"

Reviewed March 15, 2011

ib designs is a small little jewelry store tucked into the ground floor of a historic building on Company Street in downtown Christiansted. The people who work there are all so nice, warm and friendly. And it shows that they love their jobs by the quality of the jewelry in their cases. Whether you like gold or silver, they have it - or can make it. Their chaney pieces (small pieces of old china) are amazing. I have many pieces from ib, but I think my favorite is still the ball and chain bracelet. I highly recommend you stop in and say hi to Kris and Whealan. Peace and love...

Reviewed March 15, 2011

I spent one week in St Croix and stayed outside of Christiansted. The group I was with made multiple trips to ib designs and each time walked away with a new purchase. It didn't stop there - we went back to VA and gifts for birthday and Valentine's day were ordered from islandboydesigns.com! All my pieces are beautiful and unique. They are great daily reminders of our trip, the island of St Croix and its people. If I could easily hop on a plane every month to STX I would, but the wonderful website and customer service can hold you over until your next visit :)
I highly recommend this to anyone looking for high quality, unique jewelery with great prices.

Reviewed March 14, 2011

Ib stands for Island Boy and he is Whealan Massicott. When you meet him you will love him and his beautiful handmade jewelry. Be sure to visit this wonderful store, meet his wife, Kris, and buy something very unique.