“Enjoy great Roti today and be complete!”
Review of Ace Roti

Ace Roti
Ranked #47 of 109 Restaurants in Christiansted
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed March 8, 2012

Ace Roti is slightly tricky to find but not too hard- just follow the signs and look to you right. If you hit the final road running parallel to the beach you've gone too far. Being said, Ace Roti is a small shop in a neighbor. The servers were polite and the Roti was excellent. I recommend trying the Sorrel juice as it's sweetness and flavor are hard to beat. I had both the combination Roti (beef, chicken, and shrimp) and enjoyed every bite. I even took and extra one to go for dinner later on. I genuinely enjoyed everything about my meal. Would go again.

2  Thank foodERI
There are newer reviews for Ace Roti

Reviewed January 27, 2012

My boyfriend, roti connoisseur, will go nowhere else! This is the authentic Trinidadian item, along with Indian sweets and fresh local drinks like Peanut Punch and Sorrel. Hard to find but worth the hunt- HUGE portions make a meal for 2!

2  Thank STXGirl
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Ace Roti was on our bucket list when we visited beautiful Christiansted...although we had lots of great food this was one of our favorites......the tender dough filled with a potato, chickpea....curry filling was WONDERFUL....sure wish we had a recipe....North Carolina just does not hat Roti restaurants.....loved it....

Reviewed January 22, 2012

The roti is superb. I prefer the bust up shut best. Lots of great TrinidadIan Indian street food. High quality n savory.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

This is a tiny place run by a local Mom from Trinidad. She makes huge portions of delicious food and it's not too spicy. If you like it spicy, they add hot sauce. You can eat at the little table out front or bring it home and unless you're a huge eater, you'll have some leftover for dinner. Share if you don't have a fridge where you're staying. Follow the signs to find the place. The neighborhood looks sketchy but it's fine during the day and all walks of life come there for food.