“Lively local place!”

Ranked #2 of 109 Restaurants in Christiansted
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Going on a recent Saturday nite certainly was entertaining - probably more than the food! Great band there and a few large drunk parties there- but hey, it's the islands and what else is there to do??
Service was courteous but food took forever. My 2 fish tacos were very tasty, cucumber side salad was over marinated. Hubby's turkey pot pie was disappointing and tasteless.
Definitely go for the homemade ice cream - we will return just for that as it is also close to Carambola resort.
Everyone seemed to know each other so that was a fun vibe.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

I was very surprised by the quality and preparation that went into my lunch meal. I ordered a simple fish taco, but the fish was exquisitely prepared and the entire meal was a totally unexpected treat. I asked the waiter about the chief and learned that he was a former award winning chief who decided to retire to St. Croix and just do his thing. Wow, I can't say enough good things about this place!

Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Had to hit this spot as we have a Joe in our group. Glad we did. Great Cuban sandwiches, fish tacos and quesadillas. Try the St. John's Brewers root beer! And, finish it off with out of this world homemade ice cream! So happy we bought t-shirts! Friendly service and great food. Enjoy (we sure did!)

Reviewed June 10, 2014

The food was outstanding! The ice cream was incredible!! They offer a different style of menu with local foods. Who wants to go on vacation and eat what you can get back home? Well go to Rowdy Joe's. And don't let the name fool you. The only rowdy person was me after I tried their home made ice cream. I can't wait to go back next year.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Highly recommend eating there if you are near Cane Bay-nothing fancy but the food and atmosphere is awesome