“A restaurant worth the visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Rowdy Joe's

Rowdy Joe's
Ranked #3 of 104 Restaurants in Christiansted
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kennebunk, Maine
“A restaurant worth the visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

the food was excellent; went back again. enjoyed the homemade soups both visits; We tried the fish tacos, very good but suggest getting the sauce on the side. One night a Mahi mahi blackened special that was very good as well as a prime rib special on Saturday night that was a good portion cooked perfectly. The atmosphere was unassuming and the service was very good.

• Visited November 2013

Houston, TX
“Food was delicious but I got bit by bugs dining outside”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

The fried edamame was awesome. I had the meatloaf. It was great- stuffed with chorizo. It did not have a ketchup sauce. Portion was also large- I had it for lunch the next day.
I got eaten up by bugs really bad. We dined on the patio for dinner. I thought it may have been mosquitos but employees at the hotel told me that my bites looked like sand flea bites. Whatever they were, they were extremely itchy and took over 2 weeks to go away.
I would eat here again but I would dine inside.

Visited November 2013
St. John
“GREAT SPOT! LOVE THIS PLACE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

Fish Tacos and Edamame were great!!!!
I really enjoyed this place, great vibe, good food...has been added to my must do list!!!
We sat inside bc outside was reserved... May want to make reservations if want outdoor seating... Servers were not to pleasant, but it is part of the vibe..don't be offended.. good food and drinks...

• Visited October 2013
Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
“Reasonably priced, unbelievable taste!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

We can't wait to go back again this week! The fried edamame was the best we've ever had and we took notes on the flavors so that we can hopefully recreate it at home. I had the fish tacos and it was healthy-sized portion that turned out to be too much after all that edamame. My boyfriend got the strip steak special that was so tender and delicious! Finally we finished out with the key lime ice cream that far exceeded expectation. Definitely going to go for the snickers ice cream next time, the table near us seemed like they couldn't get enough of it! Would highly recommend this place!!

• Visited November 2013
Clayton, North Carolina
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

This is one of the best on the island. Try their turkey sandwich it is terrific. Prices are moderate for the island and a good value. They also serve great dinner here.

One of the best things here is the handmade ice cream, you want to save room for this dessert.

Visited October 2013