“Favorite restaurant on island!”
Review of Rowdy Joe's

Rowdy Joe's
Ranked #2 of 109 Restaurants in Christiansted
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Christiansted
“Favorite restaurant on island!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

This restaurant I didn't even know excited until my boyfriend took me here for our first date. It was SO good. They have a nice variety of food and many things i've tasted in there I've never found anywhere else. They are very original. & the homemade ice cream is honestly the best on St. Croix hands down.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank JordanB464

“Best Meal I've ever had”
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Rowdy Joe's is a awesome resteraunt!! I had the Asain BBQ 1/2 rack ribs and it was awesome!!!! The ice cream was the perfect finish its probably the best ice cream I've ever tasted! I had the French Vanilla and Praline, and the Toasted mango and coconut

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank Rainbowpig6
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“I wish they delivered to the states!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

This was the best spot on the island. The fried edamame in teriyaki sauce was original and exceptional. The mahi with jasmine rice and butter sauce was great. The homemade chocolate chip toffee ice cream with bread pudding was top 5 deserts I have ever eaten. I wish they could deliver to the states! And the waitresses were friendly and had good conversation.

• Visited June 2013
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Best Ice Cream on the planet”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Unusual flavors but oh my. Pumpkin butterscotch is my favorite. All the food is really really good. The fish tacos top my list of foods I really enjoy but saves calories for ice cream. Great wifi which is important for when you have to check that email. Friendly staff.

Visited August 2013
Berryville, Virginia
“Went two nights in a row!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

The only reason I'm not giving this five stars is that the second night we went the service was pretty spotty. The first night was a five star night, though! Go for the chorizo stuffed meat loaf...excellent. Everyone loved their dinners and the home made ice cream was a perfect finish.

Visited July 2013