“Better than Expected”

Ranked #8 of 113 Restaurants in Christiansted
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I have to admit that on the outside, this place looks like a shack. The food is pretty darn good! I loved the pot pie and some of the other dishes have been delicious as well such as the caprese salad and chicken parm. Fun place, gets very busy though so be prepared to wait!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,085)

Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Spent some time enjoying Cane Bay and probably would have had lunch at the restaurant there had it been open. Lucky for us, we discovered a great spot nearby :Rowdy Joe's. All three of us had the Blackened Fish Tacos, which were perfect! Service and atmosphere truly reflect the area, and it appeared to be a great spot to hang out at the end of a day at the beach as well.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I think I had the best potato soup I ever had here in January and they had strawberry brownie ice cream that was to die for. My husband always gets the fish tacos and cucumber salad. This time I shared the mealoaf with my Dad and it was very good and plenty for the two of us. I had twix ice cream and it was good but really too sweet this time. We like the outdoor seating and local vibe here. The menu is a little different. I'm not very adventurous, but always find something I like. My vegetarian family members love the place too. Only downfall is there is no view and sits close to the road.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Creative menu, good food, friendly staff, nice location. Reasonable prices too.
A bit East of the Cane Bay Beach.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We arrived at 5:00 and the cars just kept coming. Very popular spot. Menu changes. We ate with 4 adults and 2 small kids and everyone loved their food. Try the fish tacos or homemade ice cream.