“Great dinner” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rowdy Joe's

Rowdy Joe's
Ranked #3 of 100 Restaurants in Christiansted
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Portersville, Pennsylvania
“Great dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

We were at rowdy joes on Sunday for dinner about 630. It was busy but we were seated right away on the porch. I had a bowl of potato soup that was outstanding. My husband had the fish tacos that were excellent too. Service was wonderful too. We always love eating here. Lots of locals watching the football game.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank AnnieMichelle

New York City, New York
“Restaurant or Casino?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

I've reviewed Rowdy Joes before but on my last few visits here I've left unhappy. I love comming here when I'm on island and I've been going there for years but on my last stay on st croix I just can't get over this. The food has gone downhill slightly. Over seasoning, dry or sloppy there have been a number of miscues but the thing that really gets me is how the bar becomes a casino with the bartender and local patrons playing dice. More than twice on my last visit I was caught in between people playing dice for money and it becomes such a huge deal it completely ruins my dining experience. My glass was consistently left empty and I felt that playing dice was more important than the customer. I'm softly spoken and have moved seats to get out of the middle of people playing only to have more people join and end up back in the middle of it. I'd go to eat at cane bay to eat but they play the same stupid game there constantly and I don't like their food. I hope that the inconsistent food issues will work themselves out because I really do like the place but if there are people playing dice you might want to sit at a table instead of the bar.

• 4 of 5 stars
2 Thank travelingguido
Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very cool local hang out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

You should not miss this hot spot where good food and good drinks abound, Rustic outdoor atmosphere but clean, neat and safe for singles.

Visited November 2012
Bethesda, Maryland
“Very good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Our party of 8 really enjoyed this place. The appetizers were delicious. The steak was great. The mahi excellent. The homemade ice cream was sweet but good.

Visited December 2012
FORT LAUDERDALE
“Great place to hang out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

Friendly staff, laid back vibe...and GREAT food!!! Loved the music and how friendly the patrons and staff were.

Visited December 2012