“Fun night spot”

Ranked #2 of 109 Restaurants in Christiansted
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Visited Rowdy Joes with some local friends for Salsa music and dancing. Great band and fun atmosphere. Kitchen does close early. Be advised… the location is in a dark, winding, mountainous area and hard to get to at night if you don’t know the area. Be careful because is customary that Cruzans drive themselves home after a night of hard drinking.

There are newer reviews for Rowdy Joe's

Reviewed July 6, 2012

We brought a large group after realizing Eat @ Cane Bay was closed. It is just up the road a piece and glad we went. The menu changes and EVERYTHING was amazing! Each of us agreed we got the best item on the menu. I had pulled pork sandwich. I know... Sounds boring.. But the best I've ever had. Interesting drink options with a fresh twist. Casual atmosphere and really nice wait staff. Don't miss this place! I think the menu is better than Eat, but I'm still bummed they were put of their sweet potato fries :).

Reviewed June 30, 2012

We stopped by for dinner, ready to try the fish tacos. Sat inside because it was breezy.
Our waitress was friendly and attentive. She suggested we try the dinner specials and come back for lunch the try the everyday menu items. Boys, was that good advice.
My husband and I really enjoyed the fish and steak meals as well as the wine.
This is a very casual place which doesn't look like much from the road, but it is well worth the stop if you are on the North side of the island. We had lunch 2 days later and loved the fish tacos and fish and chips....yummy!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Ate here after coming from the beach. I was visiting a friend who moved to St. Croix three year ago and she knows all the good spots. There are so many good restaurants and eating experiences on this island. the edamame was the best I've ever had. It's steam in sirachi and teriyaki sauce. You can't go wrong. I had the fish tacos which was delish. But to die for was the panko crusted brie. I've included a pic. I have been craving for this appetizer ever since. Keep up the good work! Look forward to coming back soon.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

It was delicious! My husband had the snapper special, I had the fish tacos, and we finished with the homemade caramel ice cream. All of these items were fantastic. The sangria was nothing special.