“Great coffee, great food, great service”
Review of Cafe Fresco

Cafe Fresco
Ranked #1 of 113 Restaurants in Christiansted
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Call us desperate, but me and my wife were going through Starbucks withdrawals when we landed on the Island. Until we found Cafe Fresco. The iced coffee with vanilla was amazing. 18 oz. for $2.25 and free refills. My only complaint was when we stopped in just to get coffee to go. We only got small Styrofoam cups — maybe 8 oz. — for the same price.

We kept coming back just for the coffee, but the food was great too. I had the blueberry pancakes twice and they were the best pancakes I've ever had, a secret I'll keep from my mother-in-law. My wife had a salad and a quiche — we both agree both were really fresh and good.

The mango tea was also fantastic. We would've asked for a gallon to take home if we had a way to get it in our luggage.

The service was also really good and it was in a nice little alleyway in Christiansted — quiet and peaceful. It was probably my favorite place to dine during our vacation to St. Croix. It's worth the visit.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We enjoyed an enormous tasty delicious breakfast at less than the costs at home! Very friendly couple who love what they do and it shows in the tasty dishes they serve up!! Bravo!!

1  Thank Janet S
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Food is very fresh and super delicious.. This is a not to miss place when on the island.. Very friendly and fresh atmosphere..

Reviewed December 29, 2012

The food is wonderful and very large portions I love the eye italian wraps and the salads are great enough for 2 meals service is great and very friendly

Reviewed November 18, 2012

We had lunch at Cafe Fresco on November 13th. Nice little restaurant tucked back in an alley. Our waiter was very nice and attentive, but the menu is somewhat limited. I decided to go with something simple and order the Cuban Balck Bean Soup, which was one of the specials of the day. They were out of the soup. My husband was going to order a sandwich, which said it came with your choice of meats. He asked the waiter what are the meat choices - they were out of everything except chicken. Overall the food we did get was very tasty.