“Good salads !”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Houston, Texas
“Good salads !”
Reviewed March 19, 2011

Been there couple times, good for lunch with friends, the salads and quiche are good, my favorite the funky chicken salad !! Costumer service !!

• Visited March 2011

“All fresh homemade secret lunch spot with a sense of humor”
Reviewed December 3, 2010

Cafe Fresco bridges the lunchtime gap in Christiansted between too heavy and too light. The chef, working her tiny kitchen, turns out healthy, hearty, homemade soups, quiches, burritos and salads with imaginative names. Our favorites include the Phatty veggie burrito and the Strong Like Bull beef and salad wrap. She's picked up a bunch of awards, and goes out of her way to source ingredients from local farmers. Nice!

When she noticed our toddlers, the chef sent us some teeny tiny bowls with nibbles of beans and rice and fruit. Perfect!

Homemade fruit infused iced tea is a nice touch and we love her rich yummy sweet desserts -- last year around the holidays she had chocolatey brownies from scratch with crushed chunks of candy cane in them. Imaginative and fun.

The picturesque little courtyard with shaded outdoor tables is quiet, restful and kid-friendly with a mermaid fountain and lots of plants.

Highly recommended.

Seattle, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, excellent service, relaxed atmosphere.”
Reviewed November 22, 2010

Stepped into this place on a whim and loved it.

Sat outside in a cute courtyard, ordered water, a drink and split a salad with my partner. Not only did our server split out salad on plates for us (no extra charge) but the food was AMAZING. We ordered the curried chicken salad, and a Fresco Fresca (drink) and they were both SO GOOD.

Great prices. Great food. Great service.

Christiansted, St. Croix
“Lunch Salvation with a lot of fun”
Reviewed March 8, 2010

This is a winner, but please don't go and fill up all the tables- I still want my share! Jill makes magic in the squidgiest kitchen, and it is served with a smile. The menu choices are fun- try the Gobble Gobble, Funky Chicken or the Fresco fatty, or the salads are divine. Please don't eat up all the daily specials before I get there- they are very, very good and it's hard to make a bad choice. Honestly, this is my fave spot for lunch in town, and I will now try to schedule my off- island time to coincide with Cafe Fresco's annual vacation in the late summer... I'll miss it less if I am not there, jonesing for my adapted Honey I've been Hammed. Yum!

1 Thank thepeacha