Our accommodations at Colony Cove were very satisfactory. We rented directly from an owner. It was clean, comfortable and the people were"just right" attentive.
The problem lies with the "tire reef" out front which, to experienced and devoted snorkelers, was very disappointing. This was true of the water quality in this area which does experience waste spills. Some on the island minimize this, others do not.
The diving in the area is good, not world class. But that is what has happened in the Caribbean in general.
The traffic on the island is significant. Bicycling is not a real option except in some areas of the far Northwest end.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Condominium Resort situated beachfront, 2 miles from Christiansted & 29 from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Colony Cove Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colony Cove Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Colony Cove Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands