Hotel on the Cay(Christiansted)(Great Value!)
$146
$142
  • Pool
$174
  • Pool
The Buccaneer St Croix(Christiansted)
$311
$265
Priceline
$1,091
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Company House Hotel(Christiansted)
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewsthin wallshistoric hotelmanager michaelst croixboardwalk areacentral locationi highly recommend this hotelrecommend staying heremodern amenitieschecking inrelaxing staysugar millcaribbean seaevery morningislandstrandhurricane
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

I cannot believe anyone would give this place anything more than 1 star!!! This hotel is an absolute dump and the owners are dishonest!! What a HUGE mistake we made staying here for our honeymoon. We had no hot water or air conditioning and the room we were given was over a very loud bar. There were roosters crowing at the crack of dawn outside our window so there was no way to sleep past dawn. We asked to be moved to another room and the alternative was no better. We checked out after the first night and moved to another hotel but Club Comanche billed us for the entire week anyway and we have been in a dispute with them for the past 2 months.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank wondergirl42
Club_Comanche1, Guest Relations Manager at Club Comanche, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at Club Comanche Hotel St Croix. Our guest’s comments give us important feedback on our performance and provide us with great ideas on how to improve our service. By booking direct with the hotel we offer very attractive pricing along with the ability to provide us with room requests and often times, better payment policies. We wish you all the best in your travels!

Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

Has been a great no frills hotel in an excellent location in Christensted at a great price. It's a historical building so obviously older but still has all the amenities you need for a wonderful visit. Restaurants are steps away from your room and you can stumble back from all the rum concoctions without worrying about driving on the left side of road at night

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jena S

I am delighted to read that your stay with us was such an enjoyable one with so many positive things mentioned about the hotel & team in general. On behalf of all of us at Club Comanche Hotel St. Croix, I'd like to thank you for your great feedback. We are glad we made your stay a memorable one!

Reviewed May 4, 2017

Please see my other reviews on this place, as nothing has changed. This time we stayed in room 22. Very nice & clean. The breakfast was real good. I'd give it 5 stars if it had a microwave in the room.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business

Hello Puertoricosigns,

Thank you for your review! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here at Club Comanche Hotel. St Croix. We hope that we have the opportunity to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 3, 2017

This is a very historic hotel in the heart of Christiansted, in one if not the oldest buildings in the area! The staff, including Michael, the manager, could not have been more helpful or nice during our stay! The rooms have an old school feel, I even stayed in the Jimmy Carter suite, where the former US president stayed with his family years ago! The location was fantastic, within a very short walking distance to the water, restaurants, bars and shops. It is not modern, but it gives you a great perspective considering all of history very nearby. I could have easily stayed longer, just to relax in the peaceful area of the hotel. I highly recommend this hotel and location for a great historical vacation experience!

Room Tip: The older more historic rooms are located in the main building in the original part, ask for the Jimmy Carter suite!
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends

I am so pleased to know that you had such an enjoyable stay with us here at Club Comanche Hotel St. Croix. We love hearing that our valued staff provided personalized attention making your trip a memorable experience. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to post your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed May 1, 2017

This room was the cheapest in C Sted. It also had the best location for bar hopping. The patio on the North side of the property had a nice view of the bay. There was a bed and a shower.

That was the good news.

-I was hit with an additional $35 utility surcharge when checking in. I had already prepaid for the room, and thought this was tacky. But whatever.
-They handed me 3 keys to my room with out any marking as to which one went where.
-The room was more like a prison cell than typical lodging found in the states. A huge roach flew out of the A/C unit the first time I turned it on, and mosquitoes seemed to hatch from the shower.
-The pool was not quite Rio Olympics green, but obviously needed repairs. I saw no guest brave enough to jump in while I was there.
-It rained one night and I woke up to a wet floor the next morning.
-The "free" breakfast never seemed appetizing and was pretty meager.

In retrospect, I should have booked a room at one of the other hotels. They looked nicer, weren't much more expensive and still relatively close to the night life.

I hope the owner of this hotel makes some much needed repairs into this property, before it too goes the way of the Danish sugar plantations.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends