I had a one night stay at the Comanche & it was a very pleasant!!!..the staff was wonderful, Nicole was very inviting friendly & helpful as well as Maria. My room was quaint, comfortable, & very clean. The view was lovely, I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends & I'm looking forward to staying again. Note: There is a bar/restaurant attached to the hotel so it might be a little noisy at night for guest that are looking for a really quiet hotel. In addition, the hotel does not have an elevator so you will have to walk up stairs. This hotel is great for students or couples looking for a quick get-away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Comanche - Hotel St. Croix is a charming boutique hotel placed in the center of St. Croix’ historic town of Christiansted. Established in 1756, as a townhouse for a Danish Doctor, it is one of the oldest buildings in town and has been home to the Comanche Hotel since 1948. The 23 unique rooms provide all modern amenities including free internet access. Our townhouse suites have been restored and furnished with West Indian antiques and replicas. Across the bridge and over the street, you will find the poolside Cabanas that put you front and center for boardwalk and harbor activity, plus a knockout view of the island beach at Protestant Cay, which is just a short ferry ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Comanche reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Comanche Hotel Christiansted
- Comanche Hotel Christiansted
- Club Comanche St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands