I had lived on the island of St. Croix for three years. Being a small island you get to know most people and visit most hotels, especially those with a beach.
Since I have left STX (St Croix) I have always stayed at the Chenay Bay Resort because of many reasons. The security is great, the staff goes out of their way to be helpful and friendly. The beach is one of the best on STX. The little restaurant and bar is cozie and you know everyone and they know you.
You should have a car when staying at this Resort but on STX you need one any way. The restaurant has all three means, which are good but you make your own night life. That’s not hard there. Close is Cheese Burger in Paradise which has great food.
You will love the cozy bungalows. They have a GREAT air conditioning system, kitchen and bathroom with shower.
From the stand point of being a X resident and now a tourist, I recommend The Chenay Bay Resort to anyone that’s wants a great holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking the Caribbean Sea Chenay Bay Beach Resort is only 3 miles from Christiansted. Guests revel in the privacy of their West Indian style cottages with kitchenettes and front porch. Amenities include an outdoor infinity edged pool, hot tub, tennis courts, and direct beach access. Savor the flavors of the Caribbean, enjoy tropical drinks at Mahi’s beachfront restaurant, and bar at Chenay Bay Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Chenay Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chenay Bay Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Chenay Bay Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands