This resort was a pleasant surprise. The beach was fantastic and I loved snorkeling near the beach. One day I counted 20 different species of fish. The cabins were small but comfortable and kept very clean. Though the place was changing ownership staff did everything to keep us happy. We extended our stay from 7 days to 10 days. Make sure to get cabin near beach. We did not like our first cabin and they moved us near beach which we loved.
This place is very simple but peaceful.
I definitly would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking the Caribbean Sea Chenay Bay Beach Resort is only 3 miles from Christiansted. Guests revel in the privacy of their West Indian style cottages with kitchenettes and front porch. Amenities include an outdoor infinity edged pool, hot tub, tennis courts, and direct beach access. Savor the flavors of the Caribbean, enjoy tropical drinks at Mahi’s beachfront restaurant, and bar at Chenay Bay Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Chenay Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chenay Bay Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Chenay Bay Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands