We stayed for a week and had a wonderful time. The cabin that we had was wonderful. The service at the resort was slow, but that is the Virgin Islands life style. Maui Mike's had wonderful food and drinks. Loved Fish Taco night and Trivia night. The beach was nice and quiet, the pool was nice. You must rent a car to do the entire island. Got to see many things. The cats at the restaurant were our welcoming committiee each time we ate there. We can't wait to go back - four more weeks and we will be there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking the Caribbean Sea Chenay Bay Beach Resort is only 3 miles from Christiansted. Guests revel in the privacy of their West Indian style cottages with kitchenettes and front porch. Amenities include an outdoor infinity edged pool, hot tub, tennis courts, and direct beach access. Savor the flavors of the Caribbean, enjoy tropical drinks at Mahi’s beachfront restaurant, and bar at Chenay Bay Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chenay Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chenay Bay Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Chenay Bay Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands