I stayed at Chenay Bay the last week of June with my family. Everything about Chenay was perfect to us. We loved the rolling paved walkways that were throughout the resort. All the plants, trees, beachfront and terrain are picture perfect on the resorts rolling acres. St Croix and Chenay Bay is so beautiful, you never want your vacation to end. We were perfectly happy hanging around the resort all day swimming in the ocean off the restaurant/ bar and swimming pool. There is a beautiful reef 20 feet out with colorful fish and coral. As well, as a sea turtle among many other exotic forms of sea life and a view that is breath taking. The staff and service at Chenay Bay are so helpful and kind. If you have a question about anything from what to do or see while staying on St. Croix they are very knowledgeable and helpful. The bartender, Alden was very friendly and was so great to my family as with all the guests we noticed. He has an outgoing personality that made our stay extra great considering he helped us throughout our stay with everything from places to visit to just great service! The rooms are very nice and the kitchenettes were so great to have. We were able to save alot of money by buying groceries. It is also very safe. There are a few areas on the island that are not the safest but at Chenay Bay we never had to worry. If you have a family and children I highly recommend staying at Chenay Bay and visiting the surreal island of St. Croix!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking the Caribbean Sea Chenay Bay Beach Resort is only 3 miles from Christiansted. Guests revel in the privacy of their West Indian style cottages with kitchenettes and front porch. Amenities include an outdoor infinity edged pool, hot tub, tennis courts, and direct beach access. Savor the flavors of the Caribbean, enjoy tropical drinks at Mahi’s beachfront restaurant, and bar at Chenay Bay Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Chenay Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chenay Bay Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Chenay Bay Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands