This was our 15th year visiting St. Croix during the holidays and the 14th year that we have stayed at Chenay Bay. We own 2 time share weeks and look forward to our annual visit to Chenay Bay and St. Croix. Yes, the no-see-ums were bad this year - the island has had a lot of rain. I got many more bites than usual, but these little bugs are everywhere - not just at Chenay Bay. We love the bungalows, very homey, private, and quiet. This property has a LOT of potential - wonderful view of the ocean, Green Cay, and the hills. The beach is nice and the swimming area is shallow. Chenay Bay could be 5-star (tough for any hotel in the Caribbean), while it's not 5-star (too much self-service, not enough amenities), it is still a nice place to call home while we're on St. Croix.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking the Caribbean Sea Chenay Bay Beach Resort is only 3 miles from Christiansted. Guests revel in the privacy of their West Indian style cottages with kitchenettes and front porch. Amenities include an outdoor infinity edged pool, hot tub, tennis courts, and direct beach access. Savor the flavors of the Caribbean, enjoy tropical drinks at Mahi’s beachfront restaurant, and bar at Chenay Bay Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Chenay Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chenay Bay Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Chenay Bay Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands