All reviews deep end disco bingo bar and grill kayaks and snorkel gear rooms are large beach activities water sports nice pool lounge chairs galleon patio iguanas reef kitchenette ocean island croix
Reviewed January 24, 2016 via mobile

The Spa at Tamerind Reef at Green Cay Marina has made some changes. Massage by Pam is a addition to the spa a little less than a year. Just recently, some interior changed affords Pam to give the option of receiving your massage indoors or outdoors. The out door massage is on a deck overlooking the water. The sounds are a added natural feature that you will not replicate on any CD. The sounds of the waves and the wind are amazing during this session.

I've not stayed at the hotel but the property is kept clean and has a Resturant and pool and beach within walking distance. I'll be going back for sure!!

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank ottersRus
Reviewed January 18, 2016

Even though I did not stay in the rooms here, I visited for brunch basically on the beach before a wonderful massage! Everyone who worked at the Deep End were very friendly and in great spirits. I enjoyed a bloody mary along with eggs, bacon, and toast by the pool that was excellent. After breakfast, I was able to lay by the pool and watch the waves crash in before my massage. Once going to the spa for my appointment, I had the best massage experience of my life! Ela was my masseuse and had my table set up outside right on the beach for me! Not only were Ela's massage techniques other-worldly, but her company was a joy! I would highly recommend Ela for any massage inquiries while staying at the Tamarind or on the island in general!

Date of stay: January 2016
3  Thank Olivia F
Reviewed December 15, 2015

The rooms are clean and spacious. We stayed in the room with the small kitchenette, which was great because we could prepare breakfast and then enjoy it on the patio. The patio was my favorite. Perfect for enjoying a snack, cocktail or nap. The beach is very private and not ideal for swimming but great for wading. Though we didnt snorkel, we hear it is great this location. Bonnie took care of our reservations and was very helpful throughout our stay.Counting down the days until our next visit!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I came for our 4 yr anniversary and had a great time. The staff are amazing so friendly. We received a great welcome and a happy anniversary treat. The grounds are tranquil and relaxing. Not many people so we felt like we had the beach to ourselves. The only downside was our room was a bit outdated however they are doing some renovations and I hear those rooms look great. Overall we would definitely come back

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 6, 2015

We went there just for the beach and snorkeling. You enter the water on the far right of the beach as you look out on the water. You do need to watch out for urchins as you enter the water. Visibility in the water was not great the day I was there, but is was a nice place to snorkel regardless. It's a fairly shallow beach. You need to get a ways out before it begins to be a bit deep. No lifeguard, swim appropriately. I ordered a pina colada from the Deep End bar, and it was very good for $8. I took it back to our spot on the beach. I liked the "Do not feed the Iguanas" sign. This is the only place I have seen Iguanas on the island. They are much more afraid of you than you need to be afraid of them! Green Cay island is just a short way offshore, adding to the scenic view.

2  Thank bosrocker51