“great diving”

Ranked #7 of 27 Tours in Christiansted
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Dove on 8/24. Had a great time. Everyone was very professional and laid back. Good safety and great diving. Very small group that morning, but took me out anyway (thanks). Would highly recommend this operator to any diver.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"discover scuba"
"skill level"

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I dove with DE for a week in August. They were great! Very helpful, professional, and fun to be with. Dive leaders pointed out interesting critters and sights. The "string of pearls" dive and the pier dive were the most memorable night dives I've ever been on. I recommend Dive Experience, Michelle, Sam, and all the staff 100%!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

My 16-year-old son got his open water dive certification through Dive Experience this July. They were terrific working with him and he had a great time. They are experienced, knowledgeable, and helpful.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

When choosing a dive operator, experience, good judgement, dive site knowledge and service are the key things I look for. I find ALL these and more with Dive Experience. I have dove many places and can say without hesitation that Michelle and Sam are the best dive guides I have ever encountered. They know their stuff! Their knowledge of St. Croix's North Shore/Long Reef dive sites is unsurpassed. I feel exceptionally safe diving with them. Their care for the environment is passionate. And, they are loads of fun! If you're diving in St. Croix, you can't beat diving with Dive Experience!

1  Thank Tammy D
See more reviews
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I've been diving with this company for several years. I keep going back because they are friendly, reliable, and competent. If you don't know something, they are happy to help you learn. If you need help, they are ready to provide it. Actually, I think that most people who run dive businesses are pretty decent folk... after all, they are divers.... but the crew here seem like family to me. I recommend Dive Experience if you are certified and want to go diving, if you are not certified and want to be, or if you don't know much about it and just want to check it out.