“Great dive operator”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great dive operator”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I dove with DE for a week in August. They were great! Very helpful, professional, and fun to be with. Dive leaders pointed out interesting critters and sights. The "string of pearls" dive and the pier dive were the most memorable night dives I've ever been on. I recommend Dive Experience, Michelle, Sam, and all the staff 100%!

Visited August 2013

Downingtown, Pennsylvania
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Experienced, knowledgeable divers”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

My 16-year-old son got his open water dive certification through Dive Experience this July. They were terrific working with him and he had a great time. They are experienced, knowledgeable, and helpful.

Visited July 2013
Bedford, Indiana, Usa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best dive operator ever!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

When choosing a dive operator, experience, good judgement, dive site knowledge and service are the key things I look for. I find ALL these and more with Dive Experience. I have dove many places and can say without hesitation that Michelle and Sam are the best dive guides I have ever encountered. They know their stuff! Their knowledge of St. Croix's North Shore/Long Reef dive sites is unsurpassed. I feel exceptionally safe diving with them. Their care for the environment is passionate. And, they are loads of fun! If you're diving in St. Croix, you can't beat diving with Dive Experience!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Tammy D
Bolingbrook, IL
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Really nice people to deal with”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I've been diving with this company for several years. I keep going back because they are friendly, reliable, and competent. If you don't know something, they are happy to help you learn. If you need help, they are ready to provide it. Actually, I think that most people who run dive businesses are pretty decent folk... after all, they are divers.... but the crew here seem like family to me. I recommend Dive Experience if you are certified and want to go diving, if you are not certified and want to be, or if you don't know much about it and just want to check it out.

Visited June 2013
saba
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great trip!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We had a couple of great days diving with Dive Experience. We especially enjoy the Cane Bay Wall-everything thing from big sharks down to a lot of macro stuff. Boat was never crowded and we enjoyed having Skeeter on board-what a cool and lovely dog. Nice and competent dive crew, good diving and service made for a great trip! Thank you guys (also for the videos you put on facebook for your costumers)!

Visited May 2013