“Great crew”

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great crew”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Just went diving with Dive Experience, they are a great professional and customer oriented crew. The diving was superb with a guide, equipment, refreshments, and the crew even set your gear up for you between dives, all of that included in the one price paid. They seem like they have a dive shop just as an excuse to go diving as often as possible, they seem passionate about the sport as well as preserving the reef.

Visited May 2013

Escondido, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great dives every day”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We decided on using Dive Experience after talking with the staff the day after we arrived on the island. We ended up booking 5 two-tank boat dives over the next 10 days. We thoroughly enjoyed all the dives we were on. Michelle, the owner, took us on 1/2 our dives. The other 1/2 were led by either Sam or Gary, both very experienced divers. They even went out one day when it was just my wife and myself. We never went back to the same place twice. We could not have asked for a better dive operation.

Ray P

Larchmont, NY
“Top notch dive operation”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

To set the stage I've logged 180 dives over 30 years, mostly in the Carib plus a few in the Pacific, and Dive Exp was the best shop I've ever dived with. The things you expect/hope for - quality equipment, nice boat, safety concern, good briefings, were all there - with that big plus - really, really nice people. Michelle, Sam, Mason were all beyond terrific. That's what makes the difference between good and great. You can't always count on what fish you'll see (we did good on that account too) but it's nice to be treated really well.

Guilford, CT
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Excellent diving in St Croix”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I spent much of the winter in St Croix on business, My family came and visited frequently and we had several opportunities to dive with Michelle and Sam from Dive Experience. After our first couple of days we felt like family. They and the rest of the staff did every thing possible to make us feel at home both in the shop and on the boats. We had some guests that were novice divers and Michelle took them in hand and made sure they had a great experience. We have been diving all over the Caribbean and would rank Dive Experience among the best of the operators that we have had the pleasure of diving with. Check out the night dive on the Barge for a real other-worldy experience, thanks to the local species of ostracods. Not to be missed.

Brooklyn, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Diving Experience!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I knew that I wanted to dive on St. Croix. Unfortunately, I was not able to finish my certification prior to visiting. I called Dive Experience and they were incredibly accommodating. They allowed me to finish my certification and provided a great refresher for my friend. Sam was an excellent instructor and made completing skills practical and easy, leaving plenty of time for exploring the reefs and snatching a few lion fish. Thanks Sam, Michelle and Tom for sharing your expertise and love of diving, I hope to dive with you again in the future!

Visited March 2013