“Dive with friends”

Ranked #5 of 27 Tours in Christiansted
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Dive experience is a small dive company where the owner and staff are avid divers and after 35 years here get up excited because they get to dive today. I know the staff every time I come back because it's the same people. It's like diving with friends because they are. Don't forget about skeeter the amazing dive dog. He gets up dive ladders better than many divers do! I have been diving in the U.S. Virgins for several years and I believe St. Croix has the best diving. Dive experience accommodates divers at all levels and doesn't treat every diver like they just got their C card. I quickly seek out and patronize dive operators who conduct business like this. I am always seeking better dive skills and you can count on Michelle and Sam to treat you like family and take you out for a fun day of diving no matter your level of experience.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Had a fantastic time with Dive Experience. I did a 2-tank dive as well as a brief refresher course - everyone was incredibly friendly and professional. Had a great time and would like to go back!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I just got back from St. Croix and I bought the 6 dive package with Dive Experience. The staff was incredible. They pointed out wonderful sea life and on days that were rough they took us to calmer places for us to go. I really felt like they wanted to make the experience as good as possible. I would definitely recommend Dive Experience to anyone going to St. Croix.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

My husband and I were looking for a dive shop to use while vacationing in St Croix for the first time. We found Michelle’s website www.Divexp.com and saw the reviews on TripAdvisor. After reading the reviews we called the shop inquiring about diving with them. Michelle spent plenty of time answering all of our questions and made us feel quite comfortable that we found the right shop to dive with.

We have dove for many years and I don’t believe that any shops’ employees are more enthusiastic about diving than these. Everyone at the shop is helpful, pleasant and a pleasure to dive with. They all are extremely knowledgeable and we felt very safe and comfortable with them.

They are able to provide great dive experiences even if the boat has multiple levels of experienced divers onboard. Everyone made us feel right at home and safe while taking us on beautiful dives.

No other dive shop that I know of provides as great of surface interval entertainment as Skeeter, the diving dog.

We highly recommend Dive Experience for the diver who is looking for fun, enjoyable and safe diving while in St Croix. If we are ever in St Croix again, without a doubt Dive Experience will be the shop that we call.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Sadly, we just got back home from St. Croix on Sun. morn. Dove with the whole crew on one day or another. All so friendly and willing to go out of their way to make your dives the best they can be. Nice viz, great temps,awsome sharks,LOTS of lionfish. Boat was comfy, uncrowded and well maintained. Thanks so much Michelle,Michelle, Sam, Gary, Buck too, and of course the SKEETER.

Glenn S. from MN.