“No Complaints”

Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Isanti
“No Complaints”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

Sadly, we just got back home from St. Croix on Sun. morn. Dove with the whole crew on one day or another. All so friendly and willing to go out of their way to make your dives the best they can be. Nice viz, great temps,awsome sharks,LOTS of lionfish. Boat was comfy, uncrowded and well maintained. Thanks so much Michelle,Michelle, Sam, Gary, Buck too, and of course the SKEETER.

Glenn S. from MN.

Visited November 2012

Brooklyn, New York
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

I've been diving for about 20 years and have yet to have a bad experience. With that said, each employee at the Dive Experience, from the boss Michelle, to the pet lab "Sketter", went out of their way to help me make the best dives I've had in a while. Hank is a wealth of pirate knowledge. Sam and the other Michelle are helpful dive masters that know their way around the beautiful reefs. Thanks again folks. Chuck

Visited October 2012
Homosassa Springs, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Vacation ever with Dive Experiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

This is the 8th year that I have spent my vacation with Dive Experiance. We did 14 dives and all were wonderful. Lots of turtles, rock beauties, trunk fish, lion fish(boo) with a few nurse sharks, reef sharks, sting rays,eels, drum fish, pink frog fish and our first ever Eagle rays this year. Sam and Michelle made every dive in the past educational and make sure we don't miss anything, so this year we were able to find our own peppermint shrimp, crown crabs, and batwing coral crabs. Requests for our favorites sites were always honored plus they found new sites to explore. My dive companions were my adult daughter and 75 year old aunt, she ONLY dives with Michelle's shop (and has for the past 29 yrs) as all the boat captainsand dive instructors/guides take care of her so she has a great time. We take our cameras when we dive and love our reminders of the great time we had underwater in St Croix with Michelle, Sam, Gary and Michelle #2.

Visited October 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Lovely Staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

Small, friendly dive operation. The guides were all seasoned and loved diving. Owned by a PADI Hall-of-Famer female diver who is a gem. Great boat!

Visited August 2012
San Jose, California
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“The Best Dive shop on Island!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

I love Dive Experience! Our instructor and Captain Sam H. made my wife's FIRST dive not only memorable but easy and fun! The boat is modern and quick to get on location! Getting on and off is very easy and the crew is so helpful!

I've been diving Saint Croix since 1974. It's one of the best dive locations world wide. If you are experienced or have never done it, I highly recommend the folk at Dive Experience, they're the longest established dive facility here and are the ONLY 5-STAR PADI facility on island!

Visited September 2012