“What a crew and shop!”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“What a crew and shop!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

Michelle Pugh's shop is wonderful. Her folks and their equipment will take great care of you. Enjoy!

Visited July 2012

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Excellent Dive Shop - Amazing Night Dive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

We just spent a week in St. Croix diving with the outstanding staff at Dive Experience. The crew was friendly and helpful, always pointing out creatures underwater. We saw reef sharks, stingrays, eels, lobster, snapper, and seahorses.

They have a very fast boat, so you get to the dive sites quickly. The wall dives are always incredible, but the reefs have plenty of fish and creatures to look at as well.

My husband really enjoyed the afternoon lionfish hunt dive. I think he speared 6 lionfish on that dive, and we took them back to the condo and had them for dinner!

But the most amazing thing was the night dive. I've done night dives in many other places, but I've never seen anything like the "string of pearls" ostocods! Plan your visit during the new moon and DON'T MISS THIS - It's an opportunity that you aren't likely to see anywhere else!

Visited June 2012
Appleton, Wisconsin, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Diving!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

The people at Dive Experience were great to work with and the boat is a very nice setup for diving. I spent two days diving and there was just so much to see. The diving off St. Croix is amazing!

Thank you Sam and Michelle for a great time diving.

Visited June 2012
Hatfield, Pennsylvania, United States
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Fantastic time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012 via mobile

First time dive for my son and I. Michele was a great instructor. Made us feel at ease and had a fantastic first two dives. The trip to the Chritiansted "wall" was phenomenal.

“Amazing diving and outstanding service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2012

I recently spent a week diving with Michelle and Sam. They were both very accommodating, and great dive masters and captains. The sites we went to were all great and I couldnt have asked fo see better sea life. Reef sharks, nurse sharks, turtles, rays, nudi branchs, and even a sea horse! The string of pearls on the night dive was like nothing I had ever seen before. Michelle runs an excellent dive operation. I would highly recommend Dive Experience to anyone who visits St. Croix.