“This is the Dive operator you want”
Review of Dive Experience

Dive Experience
Ranked #5 of 27 Tours in Christiansted
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
fort collins co
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“This is the Dive operator you want”
Reviewed December 4, 2011

Great Attitude - good boat - good equipment - The dive boat dog was funny in the surf. Also, they will pick you up at your hotel - big plus. However, will not return you. The onboard snacks need help - cut oranges, water and hard candies. Where are the cookies!!!!!. Oh well can't have everything.

Michelle is the owner/operator/dive master and has been doing this for 33 places.

Visited November 2011

Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Scuba Crew on the Island”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

The team at Dive Experience is the best! We did 6 dives with them during our stay and each one was different and amazing. Everyone was so friendly and really took care of us. I have to admit my favorite crew member was Skeeter, the amazing Scuba dog :-)

Visited September 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Experience - Very Friendly”
Reviewed November 8, 2011

My girlfriend and I spent a week in St. Croix and did 3 2-tank dives with Dive Experience. Being the off-season, we practically had the boat to ourselves and enjoyed every minute, even the day it rained. Michelle (#2) and Anabelle (and of course, Skeeter) both made us feel comfortable on the boat and clearly explained each dive before and after. The pace was relaxed and we never felt like we were being rushed. We would highly recommend Dive Experience if you find yourself in St. Croix and will absolutely dive with them again in the future.

Visited September 2011
Odense, Denmark
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Perfect diving”
Reviewed October 27, 2011

Michelle and her diving crew took us for some excellent diving with beautiful fish, lobsters and Sea turtles.

Visited August 2011
New York City, New York
“A great dive shop, feels like family”
Reviewed August 30, 2011

My wife and I had an amazing time diving with Michelle and the folks at Dive Experience during the week of the 15th of August (2011). This was a dive vacation so we went out with them almost every day for a full week and didn't have a bad dive once... all in all we were with them on 13 separate dives.

We were there to complete our advanced open water certifications and take a few adventure dives to sample some specialty courses we were interested in. Every dive master we went with was amazingly helpful and knowledgeable. One in particular, Michele S., helped me to cut my air consumption by a LOT just by being really patient and a good listener and then really teaching me how to work on my trim and buoyancy control. Everyone on the boat goes the extra mile to help and the instruction if you're there for training is absolutely top notch.

They totally nail the little things to help you have a great vacation both above and below the surface. They really want to get to know you and to help you have a great stay on their island. Everyone's full of awesome advice about events going on, things to do on the island, or where to eat. Michelle even gave us a lift to the grocery store one night since we hadn't rented a car. On the dives they try to pick sites you haven't been to before and underwater are really great about pointing out things you might have otherwise missed.

Finally, the atmosphere is just plain fun. Michelle P., the owner, takes her dog (Skeeter) out on the dive boat with her and he hangs out swimming on the surface while the divers are underwater. The whole experience is a lot like being a part of a big, fun, extended family. Several of the other divers we met on the boat were on return visits to St. Croix just to go out diving some more with the folks at Dive Experience. I know we're already hoping for a return trip soon to go diving with them again.

Long story short: If you're heading to St. Croix I'd really highly recommend you check them out -- we had a terrific time: learned a lot, became much better divers for it, all while having a TON of fun.

Visited August 2011