This was my first visit to Divi Carina Bay. After visiting their sister resort in Aruba and loving it I figured it would be just a good. It was. I'm not sure if it was low season but the resort was not crowded. The staff was friendly. The rooms were clean. The food was good. Just be prepared to ask lots of questions because if you don't you wont know what's going on, unless you attend the orientation that they have every morning at 10:00am. I didn't know about this until our 2nd day and I happened to notice it on the menu at breakfast. Other than that me and my family had a fantastic stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience St Croix's only All Inclusive! The Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort and Casino is a lively retreat nestled on a secluded shore in the beautiful island of St. Croix. Modern beachfront guestrooms, poolside dining, hammocks by the shore, live entertainment; your home for Family, Food and Fun …- it’s All Included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Divi Carina Bay Hotel
- Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands