Beautiful rooms with bamboo floors and marble, blues and tourquoise decor, safe, sheers that blow in the wind and only about 15-20 feet from ocean so you get the breezes as well as the wonderful sounds of gentle waves. We left our balcony open at night for the ambiance. Staff OK, our maid wonderful, food
ok, location private and scenery gorgeous! Very laid back atmosphere, not crowed so you feel as though the beaches are yours. Seaweed and coarse sand on beaches so swimming uncomfortable but beautiful ocean veiws and beaches nontheless. I would go back so that is a compliment to the entire experience. I would recommend renting a car so you can go into the towns or to other restaurants. The Starlite Restaurant at Divi was good with over abundant amounts of food served at every meal, tasty but not 5 star. The Divi has entertainment provided almost everyday such as fire walks, crab races, managers cocktail party...
I really had a great time and the resort was part of the great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience St Croix's only All Inclusive! The Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort and Casino is a lively retreat nestled on a secluded shore in the beautiful island of St. Croix. Modern beachfront guestrooms, poolside dining, hammocks by the shore, live entertainment; your home for Family, Food and Fun …- it’s All Included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Divi Carina Bay Hotel
- Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands