Unit 315 is a nice condo with enough space located right on the beach. When we were home, we spent most of our time sitting in the gallery or balcony overlooking the beach. The staff were very friendly and our group of 4 women felt very welcome and safe throughout our vacation on St. Croix. The beach is perfect for children since there are no waves here. You can walk to grocery stores and restaurants from this complex or It is a short drive to town. We rented a car and explored a lot of this beautiful island. Buck Island, Rainbow Beach, Cane Bay, it was a wonderful vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sugar Beach is a condominium resort on St. Croix, USVI with studio, one, two, three and four bedroom units - all directly on the beach! We welcome you to stay in your own private condo - complete with balconies, fans, central air conditioning, beautiful furnishings, and your very own kitchen. The resort also offers complementary WiFi in all condos, 2 tennis courts, hammocks and lounge chairs on the beach plus kayaks and Zayaks (glass bottom snorkel sleds). Sugar Beach is ideal for Active Travelers looking for accommodations in the middle of the action with a "home" base to come back to at the end of the day. The choices of island activities are endless - days can be filled with diving and snorkeling, kayaking, nature hiking, horseback riding, golfing, sailing, jeep tours through the rain forest and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sugar Beach Condo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Beach Condominiums Hotel St. Croix
- Sugar Beach Condo Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands