Where to begin on how awesome this place is, because we had an amazing stay at the Buccaneer for our honeymoon.
1)The rooms, the beaches, and just everything in general on the grounds of the resort are very clean and well kept. Palm trees provide natural shade on the beach which made this quiet paradise even better.
2) The staff is incredibly nice and accommodating - definitely ask for the "muscle relaxer" rum punch when you arrive :). My only caveat about the staff is unless pushed for local fare, they will direct you to the basic tourist restaurants.
3)The views from the rooms and essentially anywhere on the grounds of the buccaneer are fantastic because the main lobby and dining area are at the top of a hill overlooking the ocean.
The Buccanneer is in a great location; you are close to town but when you are on the grounds and the beaches you feel as though you are on a distant paradise. Lunch at the mermaid is good, but the dinner at the main dining area is overpriced for what you get. Definitely check out tripadvisor for restaurant recommendations in Christiansted. Galangol and the Pickled Greek are great restaurants and should definitely be checked out.
Overall we had a very relaxing and wonderful stay and I would highly recommend this place to others.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Buccaneer St Croix reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Buccaneer -- St Croix Hotel Christiansted
- Buccaneer St Croix Christiansted
- The Buccaneer St Croix St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands