St. Croix Ultimate Bluewater Adventures (SCUBA), Inc.
Ranked #2 of 27 Tours in Christiansted
More attraction details
Owner description: The friendliest dive shop on earth operates two dive boats, one from Christiansted and one from Frederiksted, diving all of the moored dive sites along the island's north and west shores. As a full PADI 5 Star IDC training facility SCUBA conducts all scuba dive training from Discover Scuba Diving (intro) courses through professional level.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 29, 2014

Thanks ED & Molly for letting me come down and enjoy your shop and meet your staff. Thanks John & Mark for letting me tag along and show me the ropes. You guys are awesome! Very good, professional pre-dive brief that makes people feel very comfortable. Can't wait to do it again...

stcroixscuba, Owner at St. Croix Ultimate Bluewater Adventures (SCUBA), Inc., responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2014

Ryan thank you for diving with us and checking the island out. If you decide to move here to make St. Croix your new home I hope you love it as much as I do and make it your home for 30 years (and counting). We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

I visited St. Croix last week to visit a friend and get Open Water certified. Even from my first moments in the shop, the staff was warm and welcoming. My instructor John was very patient and was efficient in explaining concepts and directions. He was enthusiastic about his teachings, on land, and under water. I could have imagined a better place to get certified than with SCUBA in STX. I will return.

stcroixscuba, Owner at St. Croix Ultimate Bluewater Adventures (SCUBA), Inc., responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2014

Kristen, thank you for coming to us for your Openwater certification. We were very happy to have you and your friend join us and thank you for writing the great review. It's especially nice to hear that you'll be coming back for more. May I suggest your Advanced Certification for your next trip???

Reviewed August 21, 2014

My two sons and I just recently got certified in FL a month ago and this was our maiden dive "alone". From the minute we walked into the shop to book our dive the folks were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Our Divemaster, ET, was fantastic!!!! I can't say enough. Nice, patient, very knowledgeable and encouraging. She told us a little about every place we dove and explained what we can expect. Captains were friendly as were the other Divemasters on the boats. ET went above and beyond answering our questions. Can't wait to go back to beautiful St. Croix to dive with these great group of folks! Thank you!!!

Thank you for bringing your two sons with you and diving with us. Family diving is a favorite of ours and it's always great to see a family that has an activity that they all love and can do together. We are very happy to have been part of it. Thanks also for taking the time to write the review.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

Excellent deep dive on the Westside this morning with John, with skipper Tom at the helm topside. Fantastic experience all around. STX SCUBA folks are real pros, ready with helpful tips and, above all, a clear commitment to safety. Solid.

"Legit dive shop". Now that's a new term applied to us and we LOVE it. Thank you for coming back to dive with us again. We can't wait to see you next time.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

My husband, 16-year-old daughter, and I are certified divers, and my 20-year-old diver is a snorkeler. The four of us booked dive trips with SCUBA for five days, and every day was a new and interesting adventure. We explored the Cane Bay wall and various reefs, and we had an amazing night dive at the Frederiksted pier. Mark was an outstanding divemaster. He was very patient and knowledgeable, and he provided exceptional service. Everything went smoothly from the time we booked the trip online to the last day, when we picked up our gear that had been cleaned and stowed for us. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you for bringing your family to us for a week of scuba diving here on St. Croix. It's absolutely wonderful to be able to provide an activity that lets everyone in the family participate and enjoy it. We loved diving with all of you and hope you'll be back soon.