“Best PIZZA on the island”

The Mill Boardwalk Bar and Brick Oven Pizza
Ranked #17 of 117 Restaurants in Christiansted
Reviewed July 1, 2018

I just came back from visiting St. Croix for 10 days and we hit this joint 3 times. This IS the place to go for pizza on the island. The restaurant is right on the boardwalk. You can people watch while you wait for your pizza. The bartender was attentive. I enjoyed my Painkiller. The brick oven pizza was always excellent. If we lived there, I'd go back every week. Huge thumbs up!

Reviewed July 1, 2018

This place is attached to old sugar mill right along the Christiansted boardwalk with harbor view. If you've ever watched a boardwalk pan scene showing a sugar mill on one of the HGTV house hunting shows (they almost always include one) this is it.

Very limited seating, this is definitely a bar and pizza. Casual open air atmosphere.
Two sit down tables inside the coral, a couple of two seaters just outside on the boardwalk, and the rest are bar height tables and stools. The pizza oven and prep is right there behind the seating and completely open. Good service. We stopped in a little later Saturday evening and were lucky to walk in and find the only open table. You are sure to wait when it gets busy.

Had the Shroom pizza with truffle oil and lots of garlic. Normally I prefer red sauce but this one was excellent, super crispy crust. Each pizza is 12 inches with 8 slices and they have gluten free options. A bit on the expensive side for pizza, $17-20 average for one signature pizza that will feed two people but still not bad for the area. We'll go back for some red sauce pizza.

1  Thank Scubadoo
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

My family mostly enjoyed the pizza (my husband didn’t care for his). The service was good but the place doesn’t have much seating so expect a wait. I loved the crust but I enjoy crisper crust. Overall it was just very expensive (17-20 for one pizza that would feed two people).

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

Just get the “The Shroom” you’ll thank us for the recommendation If you need something more than you won’t go wrong with “The Wedge” either (watermelon covered in bacon whhhaaattttt). Make sure it’s all washed down with some Bud’s - Ashleigh & Stacy

Reviewed June 6, 2018

We had the best brick oven pizzas this side of Paradise tonight. This pizza joint sits in an old sugar mill and is right along the Christiansted boardwalk with a gorgeous waterfront view. Please try the Florentine (with red sauce), and the Shroom pizzas, you won't be disappointed. They were both very tasty. Hospitable,outgoing staff and family friend..