“FAMILY STYLE DINING”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Puerto Rico
“FAMILY STYLE DINING”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Traveled with family of 12 for a wedding. One of the nites we chose the Pickled Greek. What a great find and the family style dining is an event. Papi will put together the menu for u and he knows how to be an excellent host. Everyone enjoyed the dining and sharing of the meal was like being at home. Peter enjoys the large groups and serves Ouzo (for adults) at the end of the meal. What a memory on a great island. Thanks Peter and St Croix.

Sewall s Point, Florida
“Always yum!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

It's a great place - for anything Greek! The gyros are awesome ($5/Saturday) - the Yia Yia stew - wow!! The chickpea fries are to die for - the kalimari is way out there yum and the pita pizza is delectable. Then, if you want something big and greek for dinner - all of the greek specials are delicious - I've tried them all. There is nothing bad on the menu. Papi will greet and seat you - and make you feel at home. This is a must do on the island!

Visited May 2013
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Nice atmosphere”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Ended up here near closing Sat. night but they said they could serve us. I ordered the stew - I think it was vegan mix of vegetables and only thing I could identify were peas that looked canned. It was quite good and even better the next day. This would be fun to go to earlier in evening or for lunch and to sit outside. Though we didn't feel rushed - waitress was very nice - we were anxious to order, eat, and get home. I would try again if I am ever back in St. Croix. You need a car to get to this place and we only had one for a day so if you don't have one it is an issue. I am told they are open early day ot Ironman race and must have been fun place to watch the run portion of race since you would see runners four time going back and forth to Buccaneer.

Visited May 2013
Waukesha
“The Best on the Island!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

After driving by a couple of times on the way to our hotel, we stopped and was warmly greeted by the owner, Peter. Not only did we have a great meal, but he opened up his restaurant and parking lot EARLY the day of the Ironman St. Croix 70.3 with live music, delicious breakfast and lunch foods and anything else you could need! Not to mention Cinco de Mayo Margarita specials!!! It's like stopping by to visit an old friend and having a home-cooked meal waiting for you. Our last night on the island will be spent at The Pickled Greek with Peter and his great staff. OPA!!!

Denton, Tx
“My First Dinner stop when I return back to the Island!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

If you visit STX, this is a must stop for a great dinner! The food is always fresh and fabulous. I love the Gyro's but the Salads are always a delicious treat. Also, ask for Peter's drink of the day. He always has something very special. Be sure to leave room for the baklava ice cream. In fact, i would suggest the double scoop. Love Love Love the Greek's food. In all of my travels, i have yet to find any greek food restaurant that can even come close to Papi's.