“Pickled Greek from an experienced visitor to St. Croix”
Review of Pickled Greek - CLOSED

Pickled Greek
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Pickled Greek from an experienced visitor to St. Croix”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We have made The Pickled Greek a MUST on our list while on the island since they have opened. I had never been a huge Greek food fan until eating at this fantastic restaurant! Now, I understand what TRUE Greek food is! (and there are no-Greek items as well) We have traveled to the island for years and have found a lot of good restaurants there. However, The Pickled Greek is by far, hands down, the best food on the island. The parking is easy because it is just outside of Christiansted. I love the "homey" feel to the surroundings as well. The owner, makes you feel as though you are sitting at his very own dining room table. Great food, great vibes, great prices! OPAH! .......And... trust him when he says his baklava ice cream is fantastic...

• Visited January 2013

“Good lunch stop”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Good Greek food. Very Authentic, Gero was fabulous. Nice wait staff. Right on road but you should still give it try if in the mood for good Greek food

Visited January 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Shhhh....don't tell anyone about this place!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Hoopah! Don't let the exterior decor fool you. This is our newest discovery on The STX Restaurant Tour and it is going to be a regular stop each year. The calamari appetizer is so good, I have stopped ordering it anywhere else in the world! No foolin'. And don't even get me started on the deserts. Pete is a master at preparing a truly authentic Greek repast.

Visited February 2012
Avon, Indiana, United States
“Best Home Made Ice Cream”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I stopped to get directions and the owner told me about his home made ice cream. I bought a pint to take back to my condo and loved it. It was the best ice cream ever. I don't know the name but its his most popular and has walnuts.

Visited December 2012
Williamsburg, Virginia, United States
“Favorite Restaurant on the Island”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

A coworker took me to the pickled greek and I was hooked. The food is excellent, the service is great and the price was very reasonable. I was on the island for about two weeks and after my first visit to the restaurant, I would call ahead and order for pick up. Peter would have my food ready for me when I got there and always with a smile on face and welcoming me by name. If you get the chance to go, you must try everything, but his fries and ice cream are better than anything I have had state side.

• Visited December 2012