“Best coffee I found on the island”

Twin City Coffee House
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed June 12, 2018

I stopped by a few times during our vacation. One time I had a salad that was good, but most times I just got a cappuccino which was good. I'd say the prices are reasonable for the island, which are generally higher than the US mainland.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 26, 2018

With the claims of the best coffee on the island and all the great reviews, I had super high expectations...
I tried the "Tom-tom", a blended frappe-like coffee drink and it fell a little flat. Barely sweet, which I can appreciate, but barely any flavor at all.
Pastries were nice, but not very much selection at all.
Service was fine, but overall just not impressed.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

On every visit to St. Croix we make sure to include Twin City Coffee House in our plans and you should too. Amazing coffee, great breakfast and lunch options, a super friendly atmosphere and staff. Twin City is a great way to start your day or shopping visit to Christiansted. Enjoy!!!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Every morning I would walk to TCCH for my morning tea and nibble and purchase a small item for lunch. TCCH was the only place open at 7:00 am. The staff were so friendly and every morning I had to deal with the scent of baking cookies or baking muffins. The bakery was SO delicious. I always looked forward to lunch as the quesito that I purchased was also delicious. The smoothies and yogurt and fruit parfaits were also quite filling. Thanks for being there each and every morning!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed November 7, 2017

about your average coffee shop; nothing special here. High price and the service varies from very good to snippy

Date of visit: October 2017