“morning respite”

Twin City Coffee House
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed June 2, 2013

great lattes and pastries-wifi connection and people watching hot spot-excellent service staff-very welcoming and helpful

2  Thank maryhonora
There are newer reviews for Twin City Coffee House

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Nice little Coffee Shop(rare) in downtown Christiansted on Company St. Fine coffee with a good breakfast or lunch to boot!

2  Thank Crnola
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I had lunch and coffee here while watching the St Croix Ironman race. This place seems to get an expat local crowd and has a true community centered feel. It is located right in "downtown" Christianhed and is a great spot to refuel and regroup. The coffee is good, brownie quite yummy. I had a salad with chicken that was decent enough but a bit small for the price. There is a cute backyard area with tables and a front porch seating area that is very inviting.

1  Thank Ericashirin
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Super friendly staff and pretty quick to get your food compared to other places on island. the coffee is rather strong and I like bold coffees! so be prepared for super strong flavor. delicious "wraps" and breakfasts too.

2  Thank xtremelysassy
Reviewed April 19, 2013

The scrambled egg sandwich was ok but it seemed like they didn't care if I was there or not. Hardly a personal greeting and then the server brought my food, dropped it off at my table, and left without a word. When I asked for their internet password they acted like I was about to steal something. I had to go inside and ask for my bill since the server never returned. With so many other choices in this area I will not return.

1  Thank RichaSAndover
coqui2q, Owner at Twin City Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

I'm so sorry you had such a bad experience! If you would like to come I please ask for me and we can talk .
Thanks