“Coffee house away from home”

Twin City Coffee House
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
San Antonio, Texas
“Coffee house away from home”
Reviewed August 22, 2011

This great little coffee house became our must stop whenever we were in C'sted, either to shop or just passing through.

Ice coffee with coffee cubes (what a great idea!) never disappointed and the breakfast items always hit the spot.

Be aware that it closes early (at least in the off season) and it is on a "major" road going through C'sted, so sitting outside will get you lots of noisy traffic....but these are minor issues to have to deal with for good coffee.

• Visited August 2011

Miami Beach, Florida
“Great little coffee shop”
Reviewed May 14, 2011

I stayed in St. Croix for a week and this was my go to coffee shop for my morning coffee fix. Great service, better then Starbucks latte and sandwiches. Must visit.

• Visited April 2011
Snyder, Texas
“Diamond in the rough”
Reviewed April 7, 2011

We just finished a week long visit to St Croix. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised with the whole trip. In the middle of touring Christiansted, we stumbled across what looked like a hole in the wall coffee shop. We were hungry, so we ordered a sandwich with our coffee. Lo and behold, we were served a delicious sandwich with a side of pesto pasta, done 'el dente' to perfection. My wife had some sort of curry dish. The cook needs a bigger restaurant for her skills, but we were glad to have stumbled across her shop.

Visited April 2011
U.S
“Inviting and genuine”
Reviewed December 29, 2010

When I saw this shop listed I had to add my 2 cents. The owner is often working behind the counter and she is delightful. They'll make you any kind of coffee you would like and the the desserts are home made and often vegan or in some aspect healthy (in a tasty way). Definitely stop in here for a treat.

Christiansted
“Great food, drinks, staff and always new interesting people to meet.”
Reviewed August 12, 2010

I have spent my life living and traveling the world over. Hanging out at a good coffee shop is truly one of my most enjoyable pastimes. Twin Cities Coffee House has excellent fresh food, very good coffee and a hardworking friendly staff. I never fail to meet new people there and see old friends show up to visit with.
There is always a local newspaper within reach to buy or read.

Gotta run....I need a coffee.