“Excellent vegetarian restaurant”

LALITA Juice Bar & Health Food Restaurant
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2012

This is an excellent restaurant. We are not vegetarian but we found food we loved- enough to eat here twice while we were on the island. I recommend the mango soup. Very tasty.

There are newer reviews for LALITA Juice Bar & Health Food Restaurant

Reviewed April 13, 2012

I wish I could be as peaceful and cool as the awesome guy who makes the juices and the food. Delicious and fresh juices with a good selection. Pretty good mango gazpacho topped with salsa. Very tasty Jasmine Wild Rice dish. I was starving and this made me happy. Great outdoor restaurant a good seating set up. Seating options are a nice bar, on couches, bistro sets that sit next to windows so you can look outside, patio furniture, and benches around a nice fountain in a courtyard. Located downtown and close to a lot of shops; a particularly cool one being right next store.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

I stopped by for take out and got an awesome wrap! It was cool, and quiet inside, just what I needed. Very nice.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

Our party of four included vegan, vegetarian and meat-eaters...yet we all loved LALITA! A great variety of items on the menu and wonderful smoothies. We were happy to see they served only organic wines too. The staff was very friendly as well. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

Elegant, beautiful raw food--which even a non-vegetarian would enjoy (esp for lunch--soups, sandwiches, yummy salads & smoothies). They have a chocolate tart to die for. Very friendly service, lovely Caribbean courtyard setting with a soothing fountain, right in Christiansted.