“Great food, great location..”
Review of Angry Nate's

Angry Nate's
Ranked #12 of 109 Restaurants in Christiansted
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 8, 2010

Very attentive service, great food and fabulous atmosphere. We ate outside on the dock but inside is open and airy too. Great atmosphere. Nice selection on the menu. Staff was very personable. One of the kids in the party left their sketchpad at the table and the manager was nice enough to take the time and track down our number to call and let us know. We went back again later in the week and ordered off the Pub menu. Everything was great.

There are newer reviews for Angry Nate's

Reviewed June 13, 2010

The ambiance at this restaurant cannot be beaten....if you can snag a table right on the boardwalk, the view is amazing, watching the boats and seaplanes come and go.

The service is sluggish at best -- our waiter had difficulty opening our bottle of wine.

The food was average -- not bad, but definitely not the best we had on the island.

If you're looking for a bite to eat in town, I would put this restaurant down as a level 2. You'll have a much better meal just up the street at Savant!

1  Thank SKGreenwich
Reviewed May 29, 2010

I've been there for breakfast and a few times for drinks and it is the best to be had on the harbor. Breakfast is delicious and the portions are huge. Great place to dine and watch the sunrise underway. Highly recommended for breakfast. Occasional live music in the evenings.

Reviewed May 25, 2010

I had one of the day's specials, the sauteed wahoo on a bed of mashed potatoes and surrounded by sauteed veggies. It was absolutely fantastic and the best meal I had during my stay in St. Croix. I only wish I hadn't visited this restaurant on my final night of my stay. The presentation of the meal was really fantastic, very gourmet and upscale despite a very casual setting. The server told me they make everything from scratch (except the french fries) and it certainly shows in the quality of the meal. The only complaint would be that the bread, although nice and freshly baked, was burned slightly on the bottom. The house Merlot was very nice and was a nice addition to the dinner. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank LucWise
Reviewed May 23, 2010

I know why Nate is Angry. It is because the restaurant is at the end of the Pier near some kind of sewer outlet or something. Our food was superb! Our waiter was good, but busy so not a typical 20%er. He didn't even notice the smell that showed up. The sewer smell came up about halfway through the meal. Again food was great, but the smell was horrid. I would recommend but at least sit outside so maybe the breeze would help.

1  Thank Lambdoctor