“Best Breakfast in Christiansted”
Review of Angry Nate's

Angry Nate's
Ranked #11 of 104 Restaurants in Christiansted
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Scenic view, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
St. Thomas
“Best Breakfast in Christiansted”
Reviewed May 29, 2010

I've been there for breakfast and a few times for drinks and it is the best to be had on the harbor. Breakfast is delicious and the portions are huge. Great place to dine and watch the sunrise underway. Highly recommended for breakfast. Occasional live music in the evenings.

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Absolutely excellent”
Reviewed May 25, 2010

I had one of the day's specials, the sauteed wahoo on a bed of mashed potatoes and surrounded by sauteed veggies. It was absolutely fantastic and the best meal I had during my stay in St. Croix. I only wish I hadn't visited this restaurant on my final night of my stay. The presentation of the meal was really fantastic, very gourmet and upscale despite a very casual setting. The server told me they make everything from scratch (except the french fries) and it certainly shows in the quality of the meal. The only complaint would be that the bread, although nice and freshly baked, was burned slightly on the bottom. The house Merlot was very nice and was a nice addition to the dinner. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

1 Thank LucWise
“I know why Nate is Angry. It is because...”
Reviewed May 23, 2010

I know why Nate is Angry. It is because the restaurant is at the end of the Pier near some kind of sewer outlet or something. Our food was superb! Our waiter was good, but busy so not a typical 20%er. He didn't even notice the smell that showed up. The sewer smell came up about halfway through the meal. Again food was great, but the smell was horrid. I would recommend but at least sit outside so maybe the breeze would help.

1 Thank Lambdoctor
Groveport, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Meal we've ever had....”
Reviewed May 12, 2010

There were four of us it was Saturday May 8th. My wife and I both had the Special a Fresh piece of Mahi with a shrimp Creole sauce and I must say having been to NOLA many times it was the best Creole I've ever had!! The other couple with us had the seafood Pasta and Chicken Pad Thai both were outstanding and our service was Impeccable. with a fun laid back atmosphere and great prices with good size portions, the drinks were timely and well made I highly recommend Angry Nate as a must do restaurant when you visit St. Croix.. if you don't your seriously missing out.

“It is what it is...boardwalk tourist stop...”
Reviewed May 8, 2010

It is what it is...boardwalk tourist stop with okay food, okay service and okay drinks. It is right on the waterfront were the action is.