“Just a Good Ol' Boardwalk Restaurant”
Review of Angry Nate's

Angry Nate's
Ranked #8 of 110 Restaurants in Christiansted
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 13, 2009

During our visit to Christiansted we ate lunch at Angry Nate's. The good was good, the service was good, but neither just overly spectacular, but at the same time, not disappointing.

I rated the "value" in the middle since everything seemed to cost about $4 more than I thought it should, but then again, that seemed to be the case nearly everywhere we ate in St. Croix.

It seemed that the best food tended to be the appetizer menu - where we had some great "Spicy Tuna Bites" deep fried chunks of tuna and some nice fresh calamari.

The bar seemed to be surrounded with locals who all knew each other, which added to the charm of the atmosphere inside this open-air restaurant.

Great place for appetizers, drinks, and "people watching" as it sits along the boardwalk.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,420)

Reviewed May 26, 2009

This was a fantastic place to enjoy the view of the Caribbean Sea. We had wonderful seafood, all so fresh that they were caught the same day. The drinks were pretty good too.
We came here our first day on the island, and we returned on our last day before flying back home.

Reviewed May 20, 2009

We ate here a few times for lunch. My husband is VERY picky but we opted to try new things and he decided to get the Curry Chicken Salad in a spinach tortilla wrap and HE LOVED IT. Loved it enough that i found a recipe and he cant wait for me to make it everytime. We went for breakfast, werent to impressed but lunch was excellent, I ordered the cajun shrimp baguette, that was really good! Beatiful relaxing look over the water! Would def go back!

Reviewed May 18, 2009

Tried dinner there one night off the recommendations from some of the local dive shop people we used. Had some Shrinp Scampi, some appetizers, some Pad Thai, and some drinks. There menu was limited with few really original selections and the flavor was bland and average. Expected more seafood and certainly more flavor for the price.

2  Thank figurephenatix
Reviewed March 7, 2009

My fiance and I visited last month. She had the catch of the day, Mahi, and I had the chicken. My chicken was overcooked and dry, but her fish was excellent. She also got some rice with her dish, which was very bland. I had mashed potatoes that were very good. So if you go, we recommend the fish, but get mashed potatoes instead of rice. Don't order the chicken, as it was just too dry. The restaurant did have a nice atmosphere and is right on the boardwalk.

1  Thank snorkymn