“great view and service”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 4, 2013

the seating view of water and hotel Cay. Servers were helpful. prices standard for area. Large servings.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,419)

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We had a tasty breakfast at Angry Nate's however, I feel like Nate is not at all a angry guy. The folks there are very kind and served us breakfast when the breakfast hour was past by 5 min. I'm not 100 % sure but I think the owner is there serving and attending to customers.

The Williams' Family
Carbondale, IL.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

We went on Sunday when everything else was closed. The restaurant was busy- so we sat at the bar. My hummus and veggie plate was ok, my boyfriend enjoyed is steak and potatoes. The service was great.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Had a great tasting veggie burger at Angry Nates. Very tasty. Got to sit outside and enjoy the view of the Harbor.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Went to breakfast at Angry Nate's and had an excellent time. Tim our server took our orders and it didn't take long before our food arrived. It was more than I could finish. The Angry Nate is worth checking out. Had a great time eating outside and watching the water, boats coming and going, etc. Marcia E.