“Up the hill on Queens Crossing, St. Croix” 5 of 5 bubbles

Paradise Cafe
Ranked #38 of 103 Restaurants in Christiansted
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Serving lunch and dinner in historic setting.
Christiansted, St. Croix
“Up the hill on Queens Crossing, St. Croix”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

Tom the owner was very gracious and full of knowledge about his simple award winning menu! Excellent daily soup, hearty sandwiches, the best cole slaw ever! Reminded us of an ole time diner.

Visited March 2014

Baraboo, Wisconsin
“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

Hidden up the street a bit. I had an excellent philly cheese steak and some cold beer. My husband had the same ad a pain killer. The service was really fast and they were all friendly there.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Best conch we have had on STX”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

Our family of 8 (ages 13 - 69) went to Paradise Cafe for dinner. Normally, I really try to eat outdoors when I am in St Croix but decided to make an exception. I was glad we did. We started with the conch and everyone agreed that it was the best we have ever had. There was a large selection of menu items from salads to sandwiches to entrees. I had the gyro and it was delicious. My daughter had the reuben sandwich and she loved it. The cheeseburger, spinach ravioli (homemade) and jambalaya also won rave reviews. Everyone agreed that it was one of the best meals we ate during our trip. I agree with the many other reviewers who recommend the painkiller - yummy!!! The restaurant itself is small so I would recommend a reservation if you have a certain time you want to eat (or a large group). Don't let the unassuming exterior turn you away from this restaurant. Great choice for dining in downtown Christiansted.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Gloucester, Massachusetts
“The Best Mahi Mahi Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

Paradise Cafe in Christiansted St. Croix is a Hidden Gem. The Food is excellant, no matter what you order. Say Hi to Tommy the owner from Massachusetts ,he is always there to accomodate. They have the Best Crabmeat stuffed Mahi Mahi that I have ever had. The A/C is always on so you are always comfortable in the Paradise.Paradise Cafe is a Must stop when you are visiting St. Croix one of the United States Virgin Islands!

Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Great French Dip, Perfect Painkillers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

The bartender (and owner, I assume) gave us a great introduction to the island. The french dip was great and I drank the au jus when no one was looking. The painkillers here are the measuring stick against which all other island drinks should be measured.

• 4 of 5 bubbles