“Good food”
Review of Paradise Cafe - CLOSED

Paradise Cafe
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Serving lunch and dinner in historic setting.
Baraboo, Wisconsin
“Good food”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Hidden up the street a bit. I had an excellent philly cheese steak and some cold beer. My husband had the same ad a pain killer. The service was really fast and they were all friendly there.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Best conch we have had on STX”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Our family of 8 (ages 13 - 69) went to Paradise Cafe for dinner. Normally, I really try to eat outdoors when I am in St Croix but decided to make an exception. I was glad we did. We started with the conch and everyone agreed that it was the best we have ever had. There was a large selection of menu items from salads to sandwiches to entrees. I had the gyro and it was delicious. My daughter had the reuben sandwich and she loved it. The cheeseburger, spinach ravioli (homemade) and jambalaya also won rave reviews. Everyone agreed that it was one of the best meals we ate during our trip. I agree with the many other reviewers who recommend the painkiller - yummy!!! The restaurant itself is small so I would recommend a reservation if you have a certain time you want to eat (or a large group). Don't let the unassuming exterior turn you away from this restaurant. Great choice for dining in downtown Christiansted.

Gloucester, Massachusetts
“The Best Mahi Mahi Ever”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Paradise Cafe in Christiansted St. Croix is a Hidden Gem. The Food is excellant, no matter what you order. Say Hi to Tommy the owner from Massachusetts ,he is always there to accomodate. They have the Best Crabmeat stuffed Mahi Mahi that I have ever had. The A/C is always on so you are always comfortable in the Paradise.Paradise Cafe is a Must stop when you are visiting St. Croix one of the United States Virgin Islands!

Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Great French Dip, Perfect Painkillers”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

The bartender (and owner, I assume) gave us a great introduction to the island. The french dip was great and I drank the au jus when no one was looking. The painkillers here are the measuring stick against which all other island drinks should be measured.

Binghamton, New York
“A great find”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We were actually looking for another spot, when a local asked if she could help us. She recommended the Paradise Cafe, and it was a terrific recommendation. On the way inwe met another group of Americans who had high praise for this place.
Tom, the owner is from Massachusetts, and knows everything about Christiansted, including where to shop for the authentic jewelry I was looking for. When I asked for a good rum drink, he didn't hesitate, he just said "painkiller". And it was. A perfect island drink.
This isn't your usual small restaurant with a limited menu. Everything is made exactly the way you want it, right down to the type of bread on your sandwich. The food was fresh and tasty, and even the side salads were nicely presented.
There appeared to be mostly locals, and everyone was very friendly, even asking how my drink was.
This was a wonderful place for a lunch. Thanks, Tom!

• Visited January 2014