“Great for locals and tourists alike”
Review of Paradise Cafe - CLOSED

Paradise Cafe
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Serving lunch and dinner in historic setting.
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Paradise Cafe is a fixture in Christiansted. For breakfast, lunch or dinner, the food is fabulous. Locals know and love this restaurant and visitors are welcomed. Your host. Tom, will make you feel at home and the cook, well, let's just say there are few better on the island. Highly recommend the Paradise Cafe when you want a good meal away from the touristy boardwalk competition.

There are newer reviews for Paradise Cafe

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Great food, great lunch spot. It's hard to find a good gyro on a caribbean island. This is the place!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I went to the Cafe on my way to the seaplane. Service was quick and everyone in the restaurant was quite friendly. I ordered a tossed salad with chicken (very crisp and fresh) and a side of fries (golden brown and very tasty) with a refreshing iced tea. Overall I was impressed with this cute little place and I will return to eat at Paradise Cafe when I return next year!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This small, unassuming restaurant servers surprisingly good food. I often have pork chops there which are quite good, and this is one of the few places we've found on the entire island that usually includes a salad with dinner. Other places it's usually a somewhat pricey add-on. We have found the servers there to be attentive (no one is out of the waitress's eye line or earshot - it's SMALL I tell you....there is only room for ONE waitress) and accommodating. Prices are not a confiscation, and the person(s) in the kitchen seem to be cooks, and not fancy chefs that don't consider their work well done unless they have used 15 ingredients when 2 or 3 is sufficient.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

My husband and I arrived 5/11/13 for lunch at Paradise Cafe in Christiansted, St. Croix and were cheerfully met by the owner Tom. He quickly ask for a drink order and knowing we were not "locals" he made us feel welcome as he visited with us. Our order was completed by his long time great cook. Our lunch was great. The service was great and we were made to feel "special". There were others coming in for lunch and I noticed they all received the same greeting and service. I would highly recommend Paradise Cafe.