“Cosy, familiar and excellent food!”
Review of Paradise Cafe - CLOSED

Paradise Cafe
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Serving lunch and dinner in historic setting.
Reviewed December 7, 2012

We were a group of 12 people who dined at Paradise Cafe after a long guided tour around C-sted. A small family run place with friendly service. I had the Crabfilled Mahi-Mahi which was surprisingly good considering that I'm not normally a fish-person. Certainly recommendable!

Reviewed November 23, 2012

My husband & I went to St. Croix last December (2011), so this is a little late. We really enjoyed Paradise Cafe. Fresh, great tasting food, reasonably priced. It's a quaint, little restaurant. Not flashy, but cute.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

This restaurant is one of my favorites in St. Croix. We eat there a couple times a month. If it's conch season, they'll have conch fritters on special. GET THEM. Tender and delicious. (Not bready and soggy like so many fritters are.) If it's not conch season, try the mussels and get extra bread for the sauce. The restaurant is in an historic building in Christiansted and delightful. The fish is fresh - my favorite way is blackened on a Caesar salad. I'm also a big fan of their reuben sandwich and the chicken mango quesadilla.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

When worked in town I'd sneak into here for a great sandwich on Saturdays. Always quiet & peaceful and the food is very good.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Has great sandwiches. Love the bar and quaint area.