“Great Breakfast Place To Start Your Day”
Review of Paradise Cafe - CLOSED

Paradise Cafe
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Serving lunch and dinner in historic setting.
Reviewed April 21, 2012

If you are going to eat breakfast in Christiansted before starting your day of shopping, give the Paradise Cafe a try. It's small but has great atmosphere and excellent food cooked literally right in front of you. I've eaten there many times and my favorite breakfast dish is the hot Italian sausage omlette that comes with potatos and great thick toast. The omlette is light and loaded with peppers, onions and italian sausage. Their standard breakfast fare is equally as good. Don't forget to ask for their homemade hot sauce! Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

It was our first visit to Christiansted, friends were hosting and recommending places for dinner. We stopped in at The Paradise Cafe our second night on the island.
It's a tiny place, warm and inviting. There are maybe five or six tables but lots of seating at the bar. The coveted 'Brick Hollow" table is always reserved, just ask and it can be reserved for you,too. I had Mahi stuffed with crab, as did my husband. My friend is on a special diet and they were most accommodating and careful with her food... since her system is highly sensitive, it was most appreciated! We came back night after night... Gyro, fisherman's platter, porkchops, it's incredible how much they have one thier menu for such a tiny place. Kudos to the chefs! I Wish we had made it for breakfast - that will have to wait till next time. Put it on your "don't miss this" list.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

We were on our way to a place we were recommended to go--The Tavern, but we decided we weren't in the mood for burgers. We saw Paradise Cafe across the street and were impressed by the cozy atmosphere inside. We sat in a private booth and our server was sweet and knowledgable. The owner was also very helpful and gave us insight about the island and where he receives his seafood--all local! My husband had the Fisherman's Trio/Feast and I had the special of the night--Crab Stuffed Mahi-Mahi. We both agreed that it was the best seafood we had ever had and we're so glad we stopped in on our last night in St. Croix. Other perks: Great salad--try the cucumber dressing! Yum! Pan-seared garlic bread was tasty too.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Saturday breakfast is awesome! This is in the middle of Christiansted, so a nice place to stop for a burger while shopping.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

One of our favorite little restaurants. Reminds me of places in Boston. The steak and frites is excellent, as well as the pork chop. Italian is good, not quite as spicy as I would like but still solid. The staff is friendly and the atmosphere is relaxed - nice little spot to stop.