“Never Again!”

Ranked #48 of 109 Restaurants in Christiansted
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed May 13, 2009

I went to Napoleon Pizza to get the "Best Pizza On Island" pizza. I loved it the first time. Went I went there the second time I saw a cockroach run across the pizza that was sitting on display. That messed it up for me. I keep thinking if I order a pizza they just might give me a pizza that a cockroach just ran across. Sorry but can not do!

2  Thank uniquelovey
There are newer reviews for Napoleon's Pizza

Reviewed April 1, 2009

Napleon's pizza have good service, pizza and more. Keep up the good Job. Have nice Hard workers also. I meet 4 of them 2 are Bother&Sister and ther all good Friends.GOOD JOB!!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
St. Croix
Reviewed May 12, 2008

The best value on the Island! The pizza is good and my wife and I can eat for $10.00! They also have Free Refills which if your from St. Croix you know just how special that really is.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook